We all Love spending time open on the terrace, enjoying family, all have a barbecue, or camping on the weekend.
Summer comes close to the only thing ruining the outdoors is annoying insects, then you might consider installing an electric insecticide unit to kill insects or pests.
High-efficiency fly trap The bug zapper is the easiest way to rid any premises of mosquitos. Attracting bugs to kill them in seconds. This insecticidal fly bait device is an environmentally friendly material, and USB powered and the bug collection tray is very easy to clean.
Suitable for any place This mosquito trap is suitable for most indoor places, such as bedrooms, living rooms, kitchen, dining room, office. If you love to be outside, then you need this flytrap around you. It's also a great thing to use while you're camping, swimming, or having a cookout and anywhere where mosquito control is needed like the kitchen, the garden, canteen, hotel, supermarket, restaurants, food markets, supermarkets, shops, farms, factories, etc.
Anti-escape flytrap The automatic fly trap must be placed in the area where flies are often active. Spread the bait on the 5 grooves, the flies will be attracted to it, and then they will be rotated to the collection box by the turntable. Pulled into the fan the fly will no longer be able to escape leaving it trapped.
1. Spread the bait on the 5 grooves (Please do not use hard objects as bait).
2. Connect the power and turn on the switch.
3. The fly is attracted by the bait and transferred into the box by the rotating plate.
4. Remove the fly trap box and clean it.
Fly lures are available in grocery and hardware stores, or with a few simple ingredients, you can make fly bait using items already in the pantry kitchen.
* Amount of Soap - A mix of sugar and liquid soap is a highly effective bait trap.
This works particularly well for insects.
* vinegar and sugar - a mixture of vinegar and sugar also attracts and kills flies.
* syrup and vinegar - pour a glass of syrup or molasses into a container and add some vinegar.